Time is TBD|
Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
CUSTOMER OBSESSION WINS
The new currency of brand advocacy is a total dedication to solving problems for your customer. This bootcamp will change your vernacular from selling goods and services to solving problems in ways that attract magnetically.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, 1335 S Lindbergh Blvd, Frontenac, MO 63131, USA
About the Event
Few individuals or companies can harness the power of advocacy. However, if we recognize that the strength of our message can be magnified by a passion for our customer, we can tap into the potential for greatness in serving well.
This bootcamp will equip the leader with the following tangibles and actionables:
- Understanding the Meaning of Customer Obsession
- How Solving Problems Rather than Selling Solutions is a Game Changer
- How to Gain Communicate Customer Obsession to the Team
- Ways Organizations and Leaders Manifest Customer Obsession
- How to Turn Obstacles into Opportunities for Customer Obsession
- Action Steps on Leveraging Your Context to Create Customer Obsession
You will leave with a clear perspective of customer obsession and an action plan of how to cultivate brand advocacy through total commitment to the customer.
Meet Your Guide: Nate Salah
Nate is an award-winning educator and accomplished entrepreneur, teaching MBA students and business professionals how to lead exceptionally. You will be engaged with PhD level research and ground level practice that will give you the competence and confidence to shine.
We supply Coffee, Tea, Water, and light snacks.
This bootcamp will fill to capacity. Do Not Delay, Register Today!