Thu, Aug 26|
RADICAL PURPOSE MASTERCLASS (PART 1: VISION & MISSION)
This Masterclass is for the leader who is committed to articulating an attractive, worthwhile, and achievable vision, mission, and core values that build a healthy sense of purpose for a family or company culture.
Time & Location
Aug 26, 2021, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
About the Event
A leader's purpose is essential to direction, decisions, and destination. This is why a solid vision, mission, and core values are essential to establishing a cohesive and healthy culture.
Many leaders often skip this essential strategic step and rather move directly to More Profit, More Productivity, More Clients, More Commitment, etc, thus missing the opportunity to lay a solid foundation for all those important outcomes.
In this Masterclass, YOU WILL:
- Construct clear vision, mission, and value statements with personalized guidance from Dr. Nate.
- Learn to use your own purpose to gather and motivate followers, whether personal or professional.
- Underscore your distinctiveness.
- Connect with a community of leaders to share in the purpose formation and adaptation process.
- Create an action plan to share your vision, mission, and value statements with your followers.
Whether you are starting from scratch or need to sharpen, revise, or energize your purpose, this course is for you.
Bring your group all for one price of $97 - this is going to be a great day!
Meet Your Guide: Nate Salah, PhD
Dr. Nate Salah is an award-winning educator, accomplished entrepreneur, and expert in business leadership, with decades of experience, teaching students, entrepreneurs, and business professionals how to lead exceptionally. You will be engaged, fired up, and empowered with relevant PhD-level research and ground-level experience that will give you the competence and confidence to shine.
The event starts promptly at NOON Central.
RADICAL PURPOSE Masterclass$97.00