Time is TBD|
SMART BUSINESS 101
Whether you are a new entrepreneur, a seasoned business owner, or somewhere in between, join me on a journey of discovery and mastery as I share essentials for building a strong foundation for your business to thrive. Get ready to grow and achieve!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Hilton Frontenac , 1335 S Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63131, USA
About the Event
Building a thriving small business is not easy. It is a grind each and everyday in the life of an entrepreneur. This smart business 101 course helps students build or rebuild a strong foundation for a healthy and vibrant business.
During this 3 day workshop styled course, you will prepare and even begin to implement key areas essential to business success.
In this course, YOU WILL:
- Understand why businesses succeed and fail.
- Create a meaningful Vision, Mission, and Values (Purpose).
- Develop your offering's strategy - how it stands out and who is your ideal client (Product).
- Create patterns that can be duplicated for consistency, clarity, and scale (Process).
- Attract and engage the right people to help your business grow (People).
- Create a simple, clear, and meaningful brand message (Presentation).
- Leverage the revenue, cost structure, and financial picture to impact the bottom line (Profit).
- Learn how to persevere for the tough times ahead (Persistence).
You will also get a personalized workbook that will help extact your vision, strategy, and action plan to thrive.
Whether you are starting from scratch or need to sharpen, revise, or energize your business to serve with excellence, this event is for you!
Meet Your Guide: Nate Salah, PhD
Nate is an award-winning educator, accomplished entrepreneur, and expert in business leadership, with decades of experience teaching students, entrepreneurs, and business professionals how to lead small businesses with distinction. You will be engaged, fired up, and empowered with relevant academic level research and ground level experience that will give you the competence and confidence to shine.
Doors open at 8:00 AM
Class starts promptly at 9 AM.
Lunch from 12-1p: Take a break to eat out nearby or bring something to eat. Refreshments and Light Afternoon Snacks Provided.
This course will fill to capacity. Do Not Delay, Register Today!
Day 1: Purpose and Product
Day 2: Process and People